Monday, March 31, 2008

Did ya miss me?

Hello!!!


Well after an ISP forced hiatus, I am back...on my super-stupid fast dry dsl line...yup.
Did in with the home phone. The only people who ever call it are looking for money.
Either to buy something, sell something or make me pay for something....

So, I am back and will get back to my regular posts asap!
In the meantime...go over to Baggage Reclaim.
I am back posting there and will be doing so on a regular basis from here on in...


http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/romanticize-this…

Lots and lots of great blogs out there right now, and amazing discussions...
Looks like a lot of us are just sick of pretenders/players/poseurs and douchey-asshats.
Male and female, of course...

So, check out my blogroll in the right hand column and see what's goin' on!

Bye for now!
Cheekie
xo

No comments: