Thursday, December 13, 2007

Detective Cheekie...or is it Cheekie Detective?


Your intrepid Cheekie is going deep into the depths of the dating world to do an investigative report on some latest breaking advancements in dating technology. Or at least they claim to be.

Yes, it's true. I am sacrificing myself to YOU, my loyal fans, to show my love and devotion to you.
I will be compiling indepth analysis and reporting back to you within the next few weeks on this top secret mission.

I cannot divulge too much at this time, it might blow my cover. But, needless to say it shall be a very interesting learning experience for us all. I will hold nothing back and no bars will be held (unless I am falling after too many Jager's)...

However, in the meantime, never fear! I will keep up with my regular posts, and when I have completed my mission I shall release the dossier to you!

It will be very very interesting, let me tell you.

OOOOOHHHH, it's gonna be good!

xo
Cheekie

No comments: