Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't have cable...

That's my disclaimer and my excuse for just having to suffer through the one and only episode of 'Rock of Love 2'.

Seriously. I mean really. No farkin really.
Where in god's name do they dredge up these people?
Really. Seriously.

These women scare me. All of them.
From the psuedo psycho/rockabilly chick (um, ya scary)
to the collagen lips to the obvious cougs to the over-harsh bs act they are all putting on.
Then there is the chick who had a freakshow moment or two.

Now, I was actually kinda heartened by this.
Ya, cause I have my freakshow overly emotional inappropriate crying moments as well.
But, she got to stay. And just because she was a little overwhelmed by it all and was
crying, well the other tarts made fun of her.
Frankly, at least she was being REAL.
That was obvious. But they accused HER of putting on an act.

Trust me, when that over emotional demon comes out, it's real baby, very real
and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

I was just happy to see the fellow freakshow get a break.
At least our freak is on the OUTSIDE, not waiting to pounce when least
expected.

You know where we stand pretty much 24/7.
(usually in a puddle)...

Will I watch it again?
Not unless I am so bored it is the only alternative to staring at a wall.

At least 'Entourage' is on now...repeats and syndication but better than a wall, and cuter funnier boys...

p.s. I never watch tv, so that's why I don't have cable...I make my kiddo suffer a torturous life of not being able to watch the cartoon network 24/7....what a mean mommy
:P

xoxo

2 comments:

lisa q. said...

Hello. My name is lisaq and I'm addicted to Rock of Love 2 and A Shot at Love 2 with Tila Tequila. Can you recommend a support group? In case more information is needed I watched every episode of That's Amore, but only watched Flavor of Love 3 once because I was drunk....like the room was spinning drunk. Do you think there's any hope for me???

cheekie said...

Nope. No hope.

:P